Inclusions depend on the particular service/yacht you are booking. The details will be provided along with the booking confirmation.
Minimum 50% advance payment needs to be made for confirmation of the booking.
Payment can be made either via Payment Link or Bank Transfer. Bank Transfer should only be made to the Company Account under the name of Jane’s Global Destination Management FZ LLC. Booking will be confirmed only after the amount is received in the company account or successful payment via payment link.
Any balance due amount should be cleared before boarding the yacht/service.
Guests are advised to reach at least 15 mins before the boarding time.
Booking slot timing will not be adjusted or extended if there is any delay in guest arrival/boarding. Original booking price has to be paid in full as per the booked slot. NO refund or adjustments will be provided for the same. Analytics
The Dubai Coast Guard enforces strict rules on all charter companies here in Dubai & fines are common place. If rules are broken, we reserves the right to pass on any fine to the guests if incurred due to non-compliance or disregard for the rules set out by the coastguard & enforced by your Captain & Crew.
- All guests are required by law to bring original ID. Tourists require original Passport. Residents can bring Passport, Emirates ID or Emirates Driving License. Failure of compliance can lead to fine of upto AED 1500 per person chargeable as per damage waiver agreement.
- Abuse of alcohol & subsequent reckless behaviour may result in fines or a termination of the charter without any refunds.
- Life jackets are to be worn when the coast guard deems necessary & issues a weather warning.
- Littering in the waters is not tolerated and punishable by law.
- For your safety, swimming after sunset and swimming more than three meters from the vessel is not tolerated by the Coastguard.
- Jumping off the yacht while underway or at anchor is not permitted & will result in the charter being terminated.
- It’s not permitted to participate in Jet Ski or other water toy activity run by a third party during your trip unless booked via us to safeguard insurance agreements with partners.
Footwear must be removed before boarding our yachts.
Damage Waiver and Liabilities
- Upon arrival to the marina you will be asked to give a pre authorization on your credit card of AED 1,000. If you are unable to give, cash can be given which will be returned to you at the end of your trip. The security deposit will be used against any damages, supplementary packages, or additional services rendered on board.
- Should there be any damages caused to the vessel as a direct result of the actions of the client or their guests. The damage and cause of the damage will be notified to the client in writing within 24 hours. A contactor, respective to that of the damage caused, will be instructed to provide an official quotation for the repair or replacement of the damaged area. This quote will be forwarded to the client and the amount will be deducted from the card given used on the booking. All damage are quoted full and final.
- Any extra cleaning required as a result of your charter is deemed chargeable.
- Any fines incurred through the local marine authority as a direct action or failure to comply with our policies by the lead named charterer or their guests will be chargeable under the damage waiver.
- No liability or responsibility is accepted for any loss or additional expenses incurred by accident, injury, sickness or death.
- No animals or pets of any sort may be taken on board.
- No Smoking throughout the yachts interior. Failure to comply will lead to immediate termination of the charter.
- Example of fines: swimming during restricted timings, AED 5000. Lack of identification of guests on board AED 1500 per person. Jumping while cruising AED 10,000. Littering AED 5,000
Cancellations & Refunds
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made. In the event of a cancellation, no liability shall fall on us. Monies paid shall be refunded in full to the named charterer.
- Cancellation fee retention policy
- 50% of the booking value retained up to 72hrs prior to the charter time and date.
- 100% of booking value retained within 72hrs of the booking time and date.
- The Charterer has the right to cancel free of listed charges above if any of the following occur;
- Weather is deemed unsafe or a warning has been issued by the coastguard.
- We fail to provide an agreed operation aspect of the charter on the day of the charter.
- Cancellations must be confirmed by the client prior to the charter time lapsing.
We employ qualified & experienced Captains & crew. They are the technical experts in delivering our charter product in these waters. The Captain’s orders are final & guests should be respectful of that. Instances of anti-social or reckless behavior or any form of abuse etc will result in early termination of your charter without any refund and possible prosecution.
Additional Safety and Sanitization measures are in place due to Covid. Guests should follow advice from Captain regarding the same.
Masks are mandatory to wear on board.
Vessels are operated as per the regulations imposed by Maritime Authority from time to time.
If there is a previous trip before your booking, boarding will start only after sanitization. There will be a waiting period upto 15 mins in such cases, and the full booking hours will be completed in such instances.
Enjoy a safe and happy Time!
Janes Global DMC Team